We advise boards & executives on social media for business & are rated top 1% for global community influence by Kred
We help boards and executives to understand and use social media so that they can take advantage of the $4.2 trillion business opportunity that being a part of social media presents.
In the US most Fortune 100 companies are actively using social media and that’s because it contributes to the bottom line. Fortune 100 companies have moved from thinking about social media to using it as a mainstream channel to gain greater access to their customers, suppliers and staff.
However there are still plenty of executives wrestling with the implications of social media. They are asking questions like.
- Is social media a structural change or just a fad?
- Does it impact the whole economy or just particular industries?
- What is the size of the market and its projected growth rate?
- Does it apply across a business or just to sales?
- Is it the right time to invest in platforms?
Let me paint the picture in numbers.